Sunday, April 25, 2010

Busy!

I had two of the busiest weeks. 9 days of lecturing (at a YWAM DTS and for Alphacrucis), preaching twice, and a three thousand word essay. It has been challenging and tiring time, but really rewarding too. I met some great people at the DTS in Pescara and got to know some of the Alphacrucis students who have so much potential. The topics for the lecturing have been interesting for me as a teacher. I taught on the fear of God for the YWAM school which I found fascinating to prepared and I found a fresh appreciation of God's presnce, His grace and soverignty. I will blog some thoughts from that over the next few days.

Unfrtuantly we also had a friend from Carato die during the week in a car accident. Enzo was a really wonderful, friendly guy. We feel quite a loss and feel so much for his fiance, friends and family.

1 comment: